GAS STATION NACHO CHEESE DIP KILLS MAN, SENDS OTHERS TO HOSPITAL

Posted on May 23, 2017

0


SF Gate: “A botulism outbreak linked to contaminated nacho-cheese dip sold at a Northern California gas station has killed one man and left at least nine other people hospitalized, health officials said Monday. … Matt Conens, a spokesman for the California Department of Public Health, declined to release further information on the death, the condition of the other victims, or the status and extent of the investigation into the weeks-old outbreak.”

The FDA could not say if the contamination happened at the gas station or whether other gas stations were being inspected.

.


SF Gate: Man dies after being sickened in apparent botulism outbreak

Advertisements
Tagged:
Posted in: News