The stupid voters, I think Rush calls them low information voters, finally got a taste of reality with their first 2013 paycheck. States such as Illinois and California continue to chase the government pension and entitlement crowns while soaking the private sector as a social disease in order to fund them. If that social disease had been capable of funding them why did Obama have to lie to his beloved middle class and sneak in that tax increase? How do California, Illinois… continue to fund their government entitlement programs?
Government is like a tick in that it lives off a host, the private sector. Like the tick, as government expands the private sector detracts. About 50% of the country does not pay federal income tax so realize what the numbers really mean when the liberals talk in terms of the 2% or the other 98%. The fact is 49% were spared the increase, but as we said, everyone was hit with the Social Security tax. The reality is we have crossed the line where more people do not pay federal taxes than those who do.
Back to the entitlement states. Hannity: “The states are now fighting and battling against their own federal government. Same thing with individuals. If you live in a state like New York, New Jersey, California one of these high tax states sixty plus cents of every dollar goes to taxes, you’ll say what the hell am I doing this for? A lot of people are moving. …
I noticed that Bobby Jindal moved to remove his state income tax, he’s not stupid. You know what’s going to happen in Louisiana? The same thing that is happening in Texas and Florida, their populations are soaring. They’re doing a lot better. State governments are fine. They’re surviving. They don’t have the property taxes they do in New York, which is obscene. In New York, you just pay and pay and pay.”
Interestingly, regarding the stupid voters, the site where I found Hannity’s radio dialog had a comment which focused on Sean being a college dropout and evaded his issues altogether.
People do not want to give up their guns, why would they give up their economy?